Friday, May 3, 2019

Mr. Coyle's R.I.C.H Raider Class Wins Donuts


My first period class should get recognition for R.I.C.H. Raider characteristics for their general behavior and accomplishments all year. The class average for assessments is consistently at or near the top compared to my other periods. The class semester average is nearly a 90% unweighted average for the class. Equally important, their attitude and work ethic is amazing. I have never had a class with so many students who work hard in class and in preparing for class. As my first period, they sometimes are helping me troubleshoot and work out the kinks in my lessons, especially with things I have not tried before which happens regularly. Even in situations when they could be negative and critical, they are regularly positive and constructive in making each lesson go well which improves learning for all my students.  There is a healthy balance of competitiveness but also cooperation amongst the students. They are a diverse group who show each other great respect and courteousness.